Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Anti Child - A Rant


 I read this blog here and Project 2025 wants to ban dog parks because they are anti child because people would prefer dogs to kids or some excuse.  Same boomers pr fellow Gen Xers who blame video games why the kids are not outside anymore. They had the sand lot, big field, local woods, public park with the pool.

Well Boomer or Gen Xer......

Who Turned that sand lot into a parking lot?

Who Turned that big field into a shopping mall, that is now a dying mall that is slated to become a Wal Mart or Amazon Warehouse.

Who Turned the local woods into Condo McMansions?

Who Turned the public park into a pay to play corporate sportsplex, with $300 sign up fees with 65% of the kids quitting that sport before 12 because it "straight sucks"?

Who Did That?

Anti Child is the 40 years to economic policy and urban development has become hostile to raising children and making it outright unaffordable. Then adding things like school shootings are just making it unappealing.  I am 47 single with no children and I do not feel like I am missing out on anything but and long list of bullshit. I worked a string of crap jobs with periods of unemployment so getting into any relationship was not anything I had a desire for.

Of course the BOOMERS just blame video games for "pulling them away" to quote Michael French of Retroblasting. "Maybe the kids ran screaming to video games because you screwed up royal" Now he was referring to the action figures and the toy industry. Same problem pushed the kids away for adult collectors and now the industry complains the kids don't want their toys.

Seeing the crap the GOP is pushing on women and I find that has to be exhausting if I had to put up with it. You are SUPPOED to want babies and love JESUS or some shit. Now when it comes to the NONES who are walking away from religion it is the WOMEN who are leading the charge. I wonder why that is.

I DGAF on what as a straight male I am SUPPOSED to like to want to do. I know sooner or later MAGA will aim that shit they inflict on women because I am not adhering to their MAGA Macho Bullshit. MAGA is all nothing but the worst infantile behavior I have not seen since middle school, it is no surprise that it is the "in crowd" from by high school class that went MAGA, worse being my class president.

 Its all about LOSS OF STATUS. inflation makes them feel like their are one of the POORS, have to cut back and not buy the expensive brands anymore.  These were the people who wore the expensive mall brands but never had school supplies in any of their classes except PE that was serious business. 

COVID and Inflation finally caused them to face adversity the first time in their lives and they lost their damn minds. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

MAGA is Hazardous to your health (The Eater of Worlds 1)

  I have been  following this blog for some time and he commented on this video of Kamala and her husband both making dinner. You see what i...